Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Something to Blog About

Well... Our life here is a little doldrum at times, and that is especially apparent when this is the highlight of my day - maybe even my week.. A HEATED MATTRESS PAD. That's right, it's an entirely unnecessary foray into the world of consumer frivolity, but it is GLORIOUS! We put it on the bed last night, and I was in toasty-roasty heaven. Just one quick push of a button a few minutes before you hit the sheets, and your bed is all nice and pre-heated for you to take the plunge.. Sad thing is, it made it even harder to get out of bed this morning... Ahh, the life...

3 things to say...:

Troublemakers in Wenatchee said...

Hi Amber, I agree I like the heated blanket. The one we have was a hand me down from my sister or my mom I can't remember. Well also I was wondering how life is treating you? I haven't heard from you in a while and was just wondering. Also it is awesome that your little boy is 9 months old. I can't believe he is that old already. I can't believe that Zoe is 6 months old almost 7. Also it is crazy she is wearing 12 month old clothes. She skipped over the 9 to 12 month old clothes and went straight to 12 month old clothes. Well hope to hear from you have a great day.
Love ya
Sarah

Nicole said...

I love my heating blanket on our bed. I got the dual one so Devin can choose how hot he wants it. But... he hates it when I use it because then I don't need to cuddle with him. :D

Brittney said...

Oh man that is why I should not get a heated mattress pad, I have a hard enough time getting up, with out it being all nice and toasty! But I love getting things like this. By the way your little boy is adorable!