Wow! Can you believe it?! Our little bug is 9 months old! Time sure flies when you're having fun! :) No stats, yet - we go to the doctor Saturday... at 7:00 in the morning! YUCK! But, he does have 5 teeth - and we think we see #6... I'm guessing it's about 10 days away from coming in.. He can army crawl with the best of them, and his new favorite places to explore are the bathroom and our closet - weird, I know... He's also developed these cute little rosy cheeks that I love - however I don't love that they're probably related to the psoriasis that we think he has... :(
Here's a little video I took today. He loves to be tickled - doesn't everyone? Even though the camera was right next to us, he had calmed down quite a bit before I got it going. You can also see all of his teeth really well...

6 things to say...:
Happy 9 Months, Ethan!
So Cute! I love this age, they really start showing you their personalities and start changing from babies to little people and it just gets better and better.
What a cutie patootie! They grow up WAY too fast!!! I love the pic of him sleeping in his crib.
What a great milestone. I love 9 months. They are so fun and are learning so much.
My little one started eatting 3 times a day, #3 baby foods at 9 months, and I started giving her whole milk. :D I actually gave her a sippy at 5 months we never gave her a bottle. But I did breast feed until 1 year. yay me!
Then at 10 months she started walking by herself. Have fun! lol :D
Wow, how does he sleep like that? it looks... PAINFUL...
oh and if you can start him walking now you can have him potty trained by 18 months like I was!
Post a Comment