One of Alec's projects this semester... and every semester, for that matter... is to create a "sound focus". Basically, he's supposed to choose a focus - birds, water, cars, etc. - and do a bunch of recordings, then make 50 sound cues to add to the Sound Effects Library at school. This semester he chose to do baby sounds, and as you can see, he's taking it very seriously. Luckily, most of the recording happened while I was at work, so I didn't have to listen to Ethan crying while Daddy recorded it... Although I will say it was quite interesting to have two microphones inches from my body while we recorded "feeding noises"... But it will be a fun thing to have when Ethan grows up. How many kids have recordings of their sleeping noises from when they were 3 months old?
9 months ago

4 things to say...:
...only alec! i love it!
That's awesome!
And totally better than simple naked pictures. To potential unwanted girlfriend: "Has Ethan ever played for you his feeding sounds? Isn't that cute?"
That is sooo funny! I am impressed you sat there while he was trying to get the feeding noises. Anytime I am supposed to be quiet I all of a sudden can't do it.
Congrats on your baby! I just found your site and I wanted to say hi. I am happy for you. Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment