I really like it. And I think Elizabeth will soon be joining you in short hair twindom. (That should be a word.)
Love the hair! Short is really nice when baby starts grabbing your hair. You have now officially entered into the mommy hair do stage!
Amber, it's super cute! Whims can definitely be fun.
Wow, it's like you read my mind! I was just telling Jason earlier this week that I want to get my hair cut around shoulder-length. I think it's spring fever. It looks great!
i think the new "do" gets a 10! it seems to me you have a bit of red, am i seeing this corectly?...if so i love it even more (not bias or anything!)
Whims are the only way to get your hair done. I love it, it looks very sophisticated
Amber you look so cute!! Everything you've done with your hair always ends up so cute!
I like the hair. I'm sure it will be nice for summer too.
Wow! I love the new do..very cute and stylish!
your hair looks so cute short! I can't believe how cute Ethan is! hope everything is going great!
Ahhhh! eek! ahh! no.. really it looks great, but it's sad. You know me!
Post a Comment
11 things to say...:
I really like it. And I think Elizabeth will soon be joining you in short hair twindom. (That should be a word.)
Love the hair! Short is really nice when baby starts grabbing your hair. You have now officially entered into the mommy hair do stage!
Amber, it's super cute! Whims can definitely be fun.
Wow, it's like you read my mind! I was just telling Jason earlier this week that I want to get my hair cut around shoulder-length. I think it's spring fever. It looks great!
i think the new "do" gets a 10! it seems to me you have a bit of red, am i seeing this corectly?...if so i love it even more (not bias or anything!)
Whims are the only way to get your hair done. I love it, it looks very sophisticated
Amber you look so cute!! Everything you've done with your hair always ends up so cute!
I like the hair. I'm sure it will be nice for summer too.
Wow! I love the new do..very cute and stylish!
your hair looks so cute short! I can't believe how cute Ethan is! hope everything is going great!
Ahhhh! eek! ahh! no.. really it looks great, but it's sad. You know me!
Post a Comment