Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Growing Fast!

So, last week I was switching out Ethan's 0-3 month clothes for 3-6 months, and had a little bit of a sad moment:

These are preemie, newborn, and 3 month onesies. I can't believe he's so huge now! I knew he'd grown a lot - up to 10 lbs at his 2-month check-up a month ago - but I just didn't realize it because I've watched it happening. But seeing his clothes lined up is all the evidence I need that he's a growing boy! And a LaBau at that; at 25-1/2 inches long, his 3-6 month footed pajamas are too short! Who knew someone could grow 5 inches in 3 months?!?! He still hasn't chubbed out, and maybe he won't. Who knows?

Here's the little bug resting up for the next big growth spurt.

8 things to say...:

Liz B said...

It is crazy, isn't it? Wait till you pull out the 18 month clothes. (They looked ginormous when we got them.)

Lindsay said...

It's so sad! I cried when I put Carson's 3 month clothes away. :) Thankfully, there's so much more to look forward to!

Anna Wilson said...

No matter how many times I tell Kate she just won't slow down her growing either. :) At least she keeps getting to more and more fun.

Sarah said...

They do grow fast! My first baby is now 6 and in school! Just wait! All I can say is enjoy them when they are small. You never get it back. They grow very fast!

Jason said...

Well, at least he's still totally adorable, which is what really counts, right? Healthy and adorable.

Macy Perrone said...

really how do you NOT kiss him constantly 24 hours straight! he looks as snug as a bug in a rug!!!

Brittney said...

Ohhh I always forget how small they used to be until I look at their clothes! How cute! He is getting so big, but he is soo cute!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Just wait, they get even bigger and before you even realize it they are going to turn one! He is soooo cute, and definitly a LaBau!