Friday, May 2, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

No - this picture wasn't staged, and yes, I realize I've posted about 500 pics of these two sleeping together, but Alec thought it was cute and said you would too. So here you go.

5 things to say...:

Sarah said...

Amber they are so cute together! My husband gets really excited when he see pic like that. He can't wait to have his boy!

Jewelle said...

What a cute pair! Any picture with your baby in it is worth posting....even if you've posted something similar just recently!
~Jewelle

Macy Perrone said...

i love sleepy pictures, and with these two in them they are super cute! post away amber, post away!!!

Brian said...

Alec was right - that's probably one of the cutest daddy/son pictures I've ever seen!

Brian said...

oops - that was supposed to be Lindsay, not Brian...I guess I'm signed into his account! :)