That is so funny you took that without even realizing the meaning behind it. I sure know what you mean. Alonzo will be a month old this Saturday, but he is fitting well into the 0-3 clothes. I'm sure your little guy will get there soon. Maybe you need to eat more chocolate or something to bulk him up :).
Amber I didn't know he was in the hospital longer? tell me what happened?! By the way I love your pictures!!! You guys look so good and your baby is sooo cute! I sooo remember the night Tai came home from the NICU no sleep for us!!!come check out my blog! mbpack.blogspot.com
3 things to say...:
Oh, don't worry, it will get better . . . when they graduate.
That is so funny you took that without even realizing the meaning behind it. I sure know what you mean. Alonzo will be a month old this Saturday, but he is fitting well into the 0-3 clothes. I'm sure your little guy will get there soon. Maybe you need to eat more chocolate or something to bulk him up :).
Amber I didn't know he was in the hospital longer? tell me what happened?! By the way I love your pictures!!! You guys look so good and your baby is sooo cute! I sooo remember the night Tai came home from the NICU no sleep for us!!!come check out my blog! mbpack.blogspot.com
Post a Comment