Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ethan's Blessing


So this last weekend was a special one for us. Ethan was blessed by his daddy (on Grandpa Harry's birthday), and we had so much family come into town for the occasion. We had a really great time. (And yes, those are tails you see on the tux Grandma got for him).

11 things to say...:

Orange said...

That looks like a good time, I'm glad so many could get there to see the blessing!

He looks really cute in his little tux!

Sarah said...

What a handsome boy! He is so cute! Congrats on him, he is sure cute! Kids are fun! :)

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

Hello! So good to hear from you! Your little guy is so cute! He is definitely a Labau!

Jewelle said...

Ethan looks so cute in his little tux! How great that your parents could get to the blessing. Such a sacrifice, but I am sure they wouldn't want to miss their grandson getting blessed!

Justin and Melissa said...

It was good to hear from you, how is KC treating you, it sounds like a fun time and your apt is way cute. I also didn't know you had a baby, congratulations - Ethan is way cute as well plus I love the little pink outfit. ps you can stalk me anytime you want.

Richie said...

Congrats, and I love that tux! I think Alec should get one to match it.

Unknown said...

Amber, I am so glad you left me a comment on our blog, Ethan is so cute. Congratulations!
-Alisha

Melissa said...

I want to bless Gabe in a tux! What a great thing!

Jennie said...

amber he is soooo, cute in that little tux. I didn't know that they made them that small. I'm glad that you were able to have so much family come for such a special day.

Lindsay said...

Ha ha! What a cute little tux. :)

Liz said...

I was so sad to miss the blessing, so I'm glad you posted pictures. I sincerely hope he wears that tux to church every Sunday from now on.