Thursday, March 6, 2008

1,000 Words

They say that a picture is worth 1,000 words, and I believe it with this one.
It really pays off to have the camera ready when he's least expecting it.

10 things to say...:

Jason said...

That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us, Amber. Only nine days until I get to finally see Ethan person.

Richie said...

I believe this is a picture of Alec longing for the time he will get to spend in Logan with the Calls this summer. We can't wait to meet Ethan and have you meet Sophie and see how big Richie is!

Dave LaBau said...

I'm wondering if it is Alec thinking about all of the school work he is always behind on.

Dave LaBau said...

By the way, the new family photo is quite artistic. Who thought of it and doctored the photo appropriately. An artist in the family obviously.

Macy Perrone said...

This pictures is absolutley priceless! Looks like you are a natural Alec!

Melissa said...

I think the photo says, "wow I wish he would sleep this well when I am NOT holding him..."

Jones said...

Ahh, that is a face I recognize and sympathize with.

Liz said...

Is that the "What did I get myself into?" face?

Anna Wilson said...

I am glad that things are going more smoothly now. Your family picture is precious. You'd better do the crafts now, because it is only going to get worse. :)

Brittney said...

OHHH this really is worth 1,000 words!