Monday, January 28, 2008

Surprise Delivery!

Ethan Cole LaBau
January 26, 2008 @ 5:31 pm.
7 lbs. 2 oz. 20-1/4 inches long







12 things to say...:

Jason said...

This is fantastic. I'm so excited for you two and to be an uncle. Amber, you look like a mom, but it's going to take me a while to get used to seeing my brother as a dad. Weird. I'm also a fan of the name - good work. And I see Ethan's already being taught love for his dad's mission country.

Tarah said...

Congratulations!!! Glad he came early, love the name, and Amber you look great for just having a baby. I hope the labor went well. Glad you got the nursery done before he came!

Dave LaBau said...

What a good looking kid (and his parents are pretty good looking too). Congrats and glad you are all well. I admit to not wanting to wait until the middle of March to see and hold this kid.

Chrislynn said...

So cute! That blonde hair; there is no mistake this kid belongs to you two. I am so happy for you guys and I just wish we were closer so we could meet him. I love babies, I want to hold him and cuddle him. Good work, try and get some sleep!

Jones said...

Blonde hair? How is that even possible? Congrats guys, looks like a keeper. Ethan is a good name. All hail the arrival of the LaBau master race.

Matt and Erin said...

He looks so cute! Congrats guys. Ethan Cole is a great name--good work. Take care!

Melissa said...

yeah for early! Congratulations you two! I can't wait to take another trip to the big KC and meet him and then Ethan and Gabe can be BFF... wait that is kinda a girly way of saying friends. I love that you went with a name that wasn't on your poll. He does look like an Ethan and we are so exited for you two. Call me if you go through any freak out moments as I am probably going through them as well. :)

Orange said...

He has the most perfect little head! Rare for a first baby, I think. He's adorable, you guys, congratulations!

Sarah said...

Amber he is so cute! Congrats!!! Having a baby is so fun. I love his name! Congrats again....we are so happy for you and your husband!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Macy Perrone said...

What a surprise! he is cute as a bug in a rug!!!

Jennie said...

Oh, Amber he is sooo cute! I wish we lived closer and then I could hold him! I love the name you picked out for him and like Tarah said, it's a good thing you got the nursery done when you did. I'm happy you were able to have him early. The last couple of weeks seem like forever and every day you go over feels like an eternity. I'm so happy for you! You look so happy and you look amazing. My pictures after labor are not nearly so flattering. I love you and hope you are able to get some sleep. Good Luck!