For those of you who have ever been to my house, you know that our office is a proverbial wreck. Well, I decided the other day that I'd had enough - for reals - and cleaned it up. That's right - all by myself, and in record time. (You learn how to work really fast when you only get 30 minutes chunks while the babe naps). Needless to say, Alec was very pleased when he got home... :)
(Sorry there aren't any before pictures, but really, who wants to see that!?)

4 things to say...:
not only did she clean but she decorated... in my style
Awesome! I share your love of organization for sure. Too bad it only ever seems to last for a week or two!
Now Alec, how long can you keep it that way?
You guys have a baby and can find the time to clean? There must be something wrong with me... Unless producing ten shows a year between two high schools is the equivalent of one newborn. In which case Erin and I are proud parents too!
I'm glad you still have the Baldwin license plate.
Post a Comment