Monday, February 7, 2011

...just more scrapping...

I know - don't faint.. 2 posts in 1 week is like miraculous for me, but I was kinda feeling it tonight, so here goes.. 

Since going back to work at the beginning of December, I've been taking a bit of a break with my designing, but I have squeezed in a little bit of time for scrapping.. Here are a few of the pages I've done.. links for credits can be found below.. 












And since I'm in a showing off mood, apparently, here are a few other craft projects I did over the holidays...



... the end ...

1 things to say...:

Brittney said...

Your pages are amazing as always! And Ethan is so big!!! Really kids grow so fast when you only see them through blog stalking! I just got updated on your blog and am happy to know your back in Logan! We are up occasionally and I would love to see you sometime! Hope things are working out for you!