Alec has been at the school going on 37 hours working on his show.. He came home for a quick dinner last night, then again after rehearsal for about half an hour just to take a little break and get recharged.. I feel so bad for him.. I've pulled my share of all-nighters, but I don't think I've ever gone this long.. Also, Ethan did not nap today, and despite it all, today was actually a really good day.. He let me work on my laptop for a couple hours while he colored, watched tv, played in the office, etc, so I don't feel quite as gipped as I otherwise would.. Here are a few pictures from today and yesterday.. {I don't know why they're so blurry here - you can click on them for a better image..}
At the park yesterday.. we actually played out in the grass with this stick for most of the time... it was really nice to just sit and not have to chase him from one piece of equipment to the next, lol.
This was the first time I've EVER been able to get him to "smile for the camera"..
Good thing he likes cheese so much.. :D
Good thing he likes cheese so much.. :D
His favorite activity these days.. No matter what we do to lock it, he always figures it out..
{and no - our fridge is not empty, he's just crammed it all onto the top shelf}
{and no - our fridge is not empty, he's just crammed it all onto the top shelf}
Wearing his "hat"
He found some of Alec's shoes and socks and insisted on wearing them.. whatever..
I did get him to blow a kiss, though...
I can tell this is just the beginning of many more photo shoots to come.. :D
I can tell this is just the beginning of many more photo shoots to come.. :D
I know you probably won't see this, Alec, but we love you and miss you and hope you'll be home soon.. :D









2 things to say...:
Love the shoes!! They look like they are almost half his body length. It just cracks me up!
I can't believe how big he has gotten. He's like a little man, he seemed so little when I was there last.
Post a Comment