Ha! You may be on to something...a delicious blend of snow cone and breakfast cereal.
(For the longest time, our fridge was too cold, and J & I could NOT figure out how to turn it down. Finally we noticed the huge temperature knob right in front of our faces...we had literally been looking past it for weeks. Not our brightest moment.)
2 things to say...:
Ha! You may be on to something...a delicious blend of snow cone and breakfast cereal.
(For the longest time, our fridge was too cold, and J & I could NOT figure out how to turn it down. Finally we noticed the huge temperature knob right in front of our faces...we had literally been looking past it for weeks. Not our brightest moment.)
That just cracked me up! I don't think I have laughed this hard over something that silly. LOL. :D
Post a Comment