Sunday, August 10, 2008

He Knows What He Wants

Ethan is so silly sometimes, and we find ourselves completely surprised at how quickly he is growing into a "real" person. His latest quirk is that he always wants a big person glass. Whenever he sees us drinking out of one, he'll steal it away and have a swig... leaving behind all sorts of yummy slobber and who knows what else... Here is a video of one of his escapades: You can't really hear us say it, but we bring attention to the fact that he does have is own sippy cup right there next to him, but that just wasn't good enough. Oh well...



Also - I don't remember if we mentioned it or not in the video, but Ethan has teeth! Finally something to make all the sleepless nights and grouchy baby worth it! The TWO bottom teeth came in last Sunday, and we have all been a lot happier since then. I'll post a picture as soon as I can get one. He's a wriggly one, and just not suited for that type of close-up, yet.

3 things to say...:

Jason said...

Ethan, I will totally trade you for the sippy cup.

LaBauski said...

Ethan is so ridiculously cute!

Macy Perrone said...

tooooo cuuuute! i sure hope you didn't drink out of that glass afterward...just kidding. he is getting really, really big. how do you feel about that?