Well - we just couldn't wait any longer. Ethan has been so angry at us the last week or so for not sharing our meals with him that we decided to rebel. His pediatrician was very emphatic that he not be given solid foods until he was six months old. Well, if these last 4 days were crucial to his digestive development, I'm sorry and I guess we screwed him up already. Here's a video of his first "real" food.
9 months ago

5 things to say...:
Haha! That was cute. Can't believe he almost six months already.
Oh, don't worry, I'm sure he's at LEAST 4 days advanced for his age! Cute video, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that does them sideways sometimes :)
Don't worry, we cheated too and so far Kate has turned out just fine.
Amber, I found your site off Brittney and Micah's and was so excited to see how life was going for you and your guys. Your Ethan is so adorable! I love watching babes experience their firsts! So glad that you are all well.
Ok, Your little guy is so cute I can't stand it, and he looks just like both of you. Take Care!
Post a Comment