Amber he is so cute! I have always loved all the little faces they make at that age! I was hoping you were going to put more pic of him up! Thank you!!!!
I particularly like the second to last picture. Alec's fingers are so well placed. It will be a picture the prospective spouse will have to see some day.
WOW! Ok, so save all these pictures in one folder in a clever order, view as film strip, and rapidly hit skip it's like an old Ethan home video. Just occured to me. Oh, and cute kid ;)
9 things to say...:
I love them at this age, I just want to cuddle him! So cute.
He is SO adorable. I can't wait to see him next month (and he better stay adorable until then...)!
Amber he is so cute! I have always loved all the little faces they make at that age! I was hoping you were going to put more pic of him up! Thank you!!!!
I forget how angellic new babies are. He really is a beautiful baby! Congrats again!
who needs t.v. (with a dvr) when you have that little guy? he's a keeper!!!
I particularly like the second to last picture. Alec's fingers are so well placed. It will be a picture the prospective spouse will have to see some day.
I agree with Dave--you have a little Yoda! I'm so sad to not be seeing him next month. :(
WOW! Ok, so save all these pictures in one folder in a clever order, view as film strip, and rapidly hit skip it's like an old Ethan home video. Just occured to me. Oh, and cute kid ;)
Babies don't look very fun...
Post a Comment