So, I guess I've been tagged - and I won't lie: I hate doing these things. But, I must confess, I like to read them about other people, so I guess I'll just take this one for the team.
Jobs I've Had:
pianist
piano teacher
team leader @ hogi yogi/teriyaki stix
call center survey taker
shift director @ hollywood video
actor
properties designer
asst. stage manager
stage manager
box office clerk
box office manager
scheduling director @ USU Fine Arts Center
voice-over person
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Raising Helen
Runaway Bride
Pretty Woman
My Best Friend's Wedding
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(are we seeing a theme here...?)
Books I Can Read Over and Over:
Harry Potter
Wicked
The Phantom of the Opera
Bernstein Bears
Nancy Drew
Boxcar Children
Places I Have Lived:
Billings, MT
Heber, UT
Logan, UT
Kansas City, MO
Places I Have Visited:
all of the mainland USA except:
Texas
Louisanna
Alabama
Tennessee
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
North Carolina
(thanks for those 3 horrible weeks in the car, Mom and Dad) ;)
Places I Would Like to Visit:
England
France
Germany
Spain
Italy
Greece
Russia
Australia
Hawaii
Alaska
TV Shows I Watch:
24
Alias
Veronica Mars
Flip That House
CSI (all three)
The Closer
Law & Order: SVU
American Idol
pretty much anything crime-y or house-y
Foods I Like:
chocolate - not dark
ice cream
pasta
sweet pork enchiladas
cheesecake
lasagna
dessert of any kind
I'd Rather Be:
watching TV or sleeping
Websites I Visit Daily:
hotmail
yahoo
Zions
US Bank
Facebook
blogs
candy.about.com
People I Am Tagging:
Elizabeth
Jason
Kinsey
Jennie
Alec! :)
9 months ago

2 things to say...:
Great list! Thanks for playing, it is always fun to learn new things about people.
Elizabeth and I have posted our responses. We'll be looking forward to Alec's. What, busy with school and approaching fatherhood? Well, I guess those are alright excuses.
Post a Comment