So, recently we've been noticing that Sasha is all wet when she comes to cuddle with us, and we've been at a complete loss as to why. Well, today, we found out:
Apparently, she has been lounging in our bathroom sink, trying to lick up the water driplets from the leaky faucet... However, that's not the end of it. As I was browsing through some old pictures, I came across this:
I guess she's some sort of sink-lounging-addict.... Just the right size and shape to make her feel right at home...

3 things to say...:
We know someone else whose cat loves the sink. She has two cats, one of whom is small enough to fit comfortably and the other who is too large. Still, he tries to fit, frustrating the smaller cat who eagerly waits for her favorite cool spot.
So warn Sasha to watch out for Max.
That's so dang cute, funny, and adorable!
It is with mixed feelings that I point you to:
http://www.catsinsinks.com/
On one hand, it seems perfectly appropriate, considering the lounging habits of your cats.
On the other hand, I do worry about adding another computer distraction--what if Alec gets locked out again, and Amber is browsing endless pictures of cats in sinks?
Post a Comment