Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ethan Turns 4!

I'm going to start this with a disclaimer that it's not as awesome of a post as it should be... Apparently the lighting in the new house isn't great for photos, and aside from that, things moved so quickly (like they do when a house is filled with five kids under the age of 8) there wasn't much time for photos anyway.. Everyone had fun, though.. ;)

Actual birthday morning.. The kid pretty much hates having his picture taken, so this is the best I got..

Some fun party favors.. I can't take credit for these, because they came with the digi kit I made the invites out of.

The party was super hero themed - this was them dashing across the bridge to rescue.. well, not really anything.. (The plan was all the stuffed animals you see in the background, but the kids just did their own thing before the "official instructions" could be given.. They prob'ly had more fun doing it this way, anyway..)

Opening presents... (love that tongue!)

Some more decorations.. The kids also made capes and masks, had sugar cookies decorated with various super hero logos and colors, and generally just played.. **Special thanks to my mom and dad for all their help getting things ready - especially my mom and her mad skillz with the scissors...  ;)

I'm hoping to get a decent photo of Ethan sometime this week (yeah, I know it's like 2 weeks late) and will do a legitimate "Ethan's Four!" post then.. :D

0 things to say...: