Well.. my little boy - who we've been calling 2 for the last six months - is actually, truly, TWO now! Wow - I'm not sure I can even believe it! We did things pretty low-key this year.. Alec and I both had commitments on Tuesday, so we had some friends over for a little party Monday evening..
The extent of my cake baking and decorating skills...
{I was really pleased with how nicely the color came out, though..}
Blowing out the candle..
PS&BTW, Ethan was a little freaked out with all the singing..
He hadn't napped that day, so he was really on the verge of a breakdown...
He got over it soon enough, though, playing with some friends from church.. This one in particular has claimed that Ethan is her boyfriend.. She even went so far as to kiss him on the lips a few months back at a church activity.. Oh well, he likes her, and they're always giving each other hugs.. I guess he's into older women.. ;) {And yes - those are her shoes he's wearing - he's totally into shoes.. still...}
And just a few cute pictures from the last two days.. I've been getting a whole bunch off the camera and will post again in a few days with more.. There are some really great ones from earlier in the month that I forgot all about!
Gosh! Can you believe how big he is?!? We have his two-year checkup on Friday, so we'll get the official stats then..
We love you





2 things to say...:
happy birthday little Ethan! What cute cupcakes.
happy birthday! he looks so grown up!
Post a Comment