Sunday, October 4, 2009

Boooorrriinnnggg....

Yeah - we have no life.. It's just pretty boring around here, but I know some of you like to see pictures every so often, and I'm trying to be better at not neglecting this blog, so here you go.. :)

We went to the Overland Park Arboretum on Monday for playgroup.. It was really pretty still, even though a lot of the flowers and plants have stopped blooming.. Mostly, Ethan just like being outside.. :)



We also went for a walk to the park today.. It's right at a mile away, so it's good for both of us.. and the weather was wonderful!

There was a puppy..

So then we had to be a puppy..



Alec's just been working away on school and other projects.. He's been in tech all weekend with a show the rep is doing, so we haven't seen him a whole lot, but he does come home for dinner, so that's nice.. :)

And of course, I've just been scrapping away whenever I get a chance.. Here are my latest and greatest..

using Bunny Foo Foo by Britt-ish Designs & Building Blocks Vol. 1 by Chelle's Creations


using Blessed by Sahlin Studio

I had kind of set a goal for myself to have Ethan's one-year book finished by the end of the summer.. Yeah - that hasn't exactly panned out.. But I'm also working on a lot of more recent pictures as well, so maybe years one and two will get done together and I'll get two books at once.. Who knows.. My NEW goal for his one-year book is the end of this year... We'll see...

Anyway - that's it for us... until next time.... ;)

0 things to say...: