My apologies... I was getting tired of this polka-dotted blog template and decided to change it... However, I guess I didn't push all the right buttons to keep my "widgets" so I lost the baby poll (that's what makes me the most sad) and the links to our friends' blogs, as well as some other things.... So, we are in the process of getting it all back into working order - Sorry about the ugliness...
9 months ago

8 things to say...:
Yes, it's often risky changing the template, especially when you've got some nice customizing going on. We do appreciate all the new posts though. Also, tell Alec that Jared and I ran into Metzer when I was last in Phoenix. (Actually, he was in a car, so fortunately he didn't literally run into us. But he did stop and give us hugs!)
Like the new look. Sophisticated and snazzy. Appropriate for KC.
A simple HTML edit will allow you to increase the width of your posts, if you care to do so. Go to Template, Edit HTML and then look for outer-wrapper. You can increase the width to 900px or so for most monitors. Then increase the width of main-wrapper by the same amount.
There... Happy now?
Sorry, I didn't mean to be pushy - just wanted to share an edit that others seemed to have appreciated.
I know - I was just being sarcastic. I agree - I think it's much better now... Feel free to make suggestions any time. :)
Excellent! Though, I'm a bit embarrassed at having missed the sarcasm - as if I let the family down.
Amber....Jackie tells me that you are looking for addresses on the McMurdie side. I have EVERYONE'S addresses from every family. Do you still need them? My (Laura)email address is mcginnis_78@comcast.net.
Post a Comment